If I just speak a little Czech, can I still get a job in Czech Republic or Slovakia?

Section of the forum for reactions from English-speaking non-registered visitors.
Kofola Nizozemi
Registrovaný uživatel
Líbí se mi: Dívky
ve věku od: 5
ve věku do: 11
Dal: 26 poděkování
Dostal: 30 poděkování

If I just speak a little Czech, can I still get a job in Czech Republic or Slovakia?

Nový příspěvek od Kofola Nizozemi »

Ahoj a dobre rano! :)

As things in my country are really awfull and even dangerous (extreme right wing [email protected] retarded people seem to have taken over the country and are now even threatening politicians), maybe I should try to move to a safer place, a place with real policie who act when needed (like when there is violence or blackmail, people threaten to kill people or people actually kill people or beat other up).

Maybe a place like Czech or Slovak republic.

I do like young girls, this is the Netherlands, is pretty dangerous. If people find out about your preference, your safety can be in great danger. I do not want sex, I respect the law. But still I am not safe.

I still do not know what to do. Emigrate, move somewhere. The planet is huge, there are more countries as just the Netherlands. Thanks God.

But I do not speak good Czech, just a little. Mluvim jen trochu cestina. :'(

Can I get a job in your country? Do I need to speak Czech? In the Netherlands you can basically work everywhere if you do not speak Dutch, but you speak English.

I think Ceska Republika a Slovakia a nice and safe places, especially outside of Praha and Cheb (the only places where things can get little unsafe). But your language is very difficult.

Anyway I still do not know what to do. I might even try Colombia or Tanzania, more safe as the Netherlands. Seems strange, but it is the fact. If you like young girls, the Netherlands is a very unsafe place to be. In the Netherlands there are no websites left for counseling, no therapists who help people who like young girls, no help whatsoever and you can not talk with anyone about the subject. It is highly dangerous.

Dekuji a na shledanou!

*banana*
pbd
Administrátor
ve věku od: 0
ve věku do: 10
Kontakt: [email protected]
Dal: 339 poděkování
Dostal: 420 poděkování

Re: If I just speak a little Czech, can I still get a job in Czech Republic or Slovakia?

Nový příspěvek od pbd »

Hoi Kofola,

unfortunately, I'm a bit lost, when I try see our country from the perspective of an foreigner. When a tourist asked me not a long time before what should he see in the city I live my whole life in, I honestly didn't know what to recommend..

I also have a very limited knowledge of the job market in Czechia, but there certainly are at least big international companies that offer jobs for foreign speakers. I found some at the expats.cz website.

I also found quite nice looking page with more general information for expats in the Brno city - brnoexpatcentre.eu and there seems to be quite a lot of videos on Youtube from foreigners living in Czechia sharing their experience which can give you some other ideas that you should consider when thinking about moving here.

I'm sorry I cannot give you any first hand information about the employment, but I hope you find some information on the sites I mentioned.
Kofola Nizozemi píše: pondělí 4. 4. 2022, 7:58:56 I think Ceska Republika a Slovakia a nice and safe places, especially outside of Praha and Cheb (the only places where things can get little unsafe). But your language is very difficult.
And what's up with Cheb (and Prague too)? :) I never visited the city but I also don't have the city associated with a danger.
Dreamer
Člen skupiny ČEPEK
ve věku od: 2
ve věku do: 12
Výkřik do tmy: Nemiluju holčičky, protože jsem pedofil. Jsem pedofil, protože miluju holčičky.
Dal: 1493 poděkování
Dostal: 664 poděkování

Re: If I just speak a little Czech, can I still get a job in Czech Republic or Slovakia?

Nový příspěvek od Dreamer »

It really depends on the industry or profession you'd like to work in. It is really not common here for lower paid jobs to be done by non-native speakers. Most probably, your boss wouldn't be able to assign you tasks, as he wouldn't speak english at all :(. It is really significantly worse here in this respect when compared to the west, or even Asia, where it is common to work in a multi-cultural and multi-language environment...

However, there are sectors where you should have no problem with English only, like ITC.
MR_Xguard
Čestný člen skupiny ČEPEK
ve věku od: 3
ve věku do: 8
Dal: 92 poděkování
Dostal: 221 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od MR_Xguard »

Yes, you can. For example in Amazon warehouses. The new ones are under construction right now. Those will offer job for up to 2000 people each one. You don't have to speack czech there.
Kofola Nizozemi
Registrovaný uživatel

Dekuje pro pomoc. :)

Thank you for your help.
pbd
Administrátor
ve věku od: 0
ve věku do: 10
Kontakt: [email protected]
Dal: 339 poděkování
Dostal: 420 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od pbd »

Kofola Nizozemi píše: pondělí 4. 4. 2022, 7:58:56 I do like young girls, this is the Netherlands, is pretty dangerous. If people find out about your preference, your safety can be in great danger. I do not want sex, I respect the law. But still I am not safe.
Can you please elaborate on that a bit? What exact dangers does coming out in Netherlands present?
Kofola Nizozemi
Registrovaný uživatel

pbd píše: středa 13. 4. 2022, 7:55:48
Kofola Nizozemi píše: pondělí 4. 4. 2022, 7:58:56 I do like young girls, this is the Netherlands, is pretty dangerous. If people find out about your preference, your safety can be in great danger. I do not want sex, I respect the law. But still I am not safe.
Can you please elaborate on that a bit? What exact dangers does coming out in Netherlands present?
People get beaten up if others find out about your preference for example. You might be ignored, humiliated, blackmailed and yes even beaten up.

The best is that noone knows about your preference or orientation. Discrimination is huge.