V případě nefunkčního webu zveřejňujeme informace na našem Twitteruhttps://twitter.com/SpolekCEPEK

Female Pedo

Section of the forum for new-registered users - you can write something about yourself or just say "Hi!".
MariaMom
Nový člen
Líbí se mi: Ženy a muži
ve věku od: 4
ve věku do: 13

Female Pedo

Nový příspěvek od MariaMom »

Hello I'm a female pedophile and I'm also a mother. I did grow up with a pedo father and I have also been married to a pedo.
Single now and live with my kids
Dreamer
Člen skupiny ČEPEK
Líbí se mi: Dívky
ve věku od: 5
ve věku do: 11
Dal: 909 poděkování
Dostal: 327 poděkování

Re: Female Pedo

Nový příspěvek od Dreamer »

Hi Maria,

Welcome to our community.

Can I have a question? How did you realize that your father is/was a pedophile? Did he confide to you, or you realised by some other means? At what age was it and how did you feel about it back then and how do you feel about it today?

Thanks!
podivin
Člen skupiny ČEPEK
Líbí se mi: Dívky a ženy
ve věku od: 2
ve věku do: 40
Výkřik do tmy: Srdce plné lásky přetéká v slzách očima *** Když někoho miluješ, znamená pro tebe víc než ty sám a chceš pro něj jen to nejlepší, ikdyby to tobě mělo působit bolest *** Ikdyž jsou to "jen" děti, mají mou úctu a chovám se k nim slušně *** Moc, peníze ani sex nemůžou nahradit dětskou radost, smích a lásku. *** Čiň, co chceš, pokud nikomu neškodíš *** Každý čin se ti třikrát vrátí
Dal: 578 poděkování
Dostal: 369 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od podivin »

Hello Maria,
nice to have here one more pedo-woman :)
May I ask you a few questions too?
As Dreamer asked, how did you realized, your father is pedo? Did he told you, or did he loved you so much, that you realized now, (without abusing) or have you abused somehow, maybe not agressive, maybe only some cuddling and you have realized it recently, that some his actions was made probably because of he was pedo? I am father too and I cuddle with my children, son and daughter, without any sexual touches and I don't want my daughter could feel abused later, if she maybe finds I'm pedo.

And how was it with your husbend? How did you find it? Did he told you or did he made something to your children? I would say, if you both were pedo, it could be satisfied (or maybe really happy) marriage, or am I wrong? Was he BL or GL? Why did you divorce? (I am divorced too, but my ex don't know, that I'm pedo).
And the last question (at least for now :) ) - are you GL or BL and what children do you have?

Of course you don't have to answer all these questions, choose the questions you want answer. And it's OK too, if you don't want answer any question. :) I understand, these are very personal question, so you have to decide, what question do you want to answer :)

Have a nice day.
Podivin.
Now I know that I am a dreamer, Believing in a world that isn't there
Život nemá tlačítko Restart - promrhané roky nelze vrátit a prožít znovu
MariaMom
Nový člen

Dreamer píše: neděle 6. 9. 2020, 23:49:49 Can I have a question? How did you realize that your father is/was a pedophile? Did he confide to you, or you realised by some other means? At what age was it and how did you feel about it back then and how do you feel about it today?
Hello and thank you.
When I grow up I didn't know there was something called Pedophilia. When I was 9-10 years old he did start to talk to me about adults' love for children. My father and other men I meet during my childhood were very loving, of course, there was also the sexual part but they all made me feel important and loved. I support adults' right to love children, even in a sexual way.
Naposledy upravil(a) pbd dne pondělí 7. 9. 2020, 10:24:38, celkem upraveno 2 x.
Důvod: Rules: defending sexual contacts with children
MariaMom
Nový člen

podivin píše: pondělí 7. 9. 2020, 1:00:00 May I ask you a few questions too?
Hello,

Yes, as I said to Dreamer, when I was 9-10 yeas old he did explain what a pedophile is.
I did never feel abused, rather loved. My father did always tell me what he was doing and why. Like, if you love someone you want to have sex too….

My husband was much older then me, 18 years older. He was a friend if my dad and I did know he was a pedo. We had two children together. Im a widow now.

Don’t know what GL or BL is… sorry. I have a girl 13 yo and a son 12 yo
Naposledy upravil(a) pbd dne pondělí 7. 9. 2020, 10:22:11, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Důvod: Do not cite whole postst.
pbd
Administrátor
Líbí se mi: Dívky
ve věku od: 0
ve věku do: 10
Kontakt: [email protected]
Dal: 178 poděkování
Dostal: 233 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od pbd »

MariaMom píše: pondělí 7. 9. 2020, 8:05:24 I support adults' right to love children, even in a sexual way.
Maria, read the rules:
3) Any form of indecent behavior is forbidden, including:
  • b) posting something that may have a negative effect on incoming pedophiles. That inludes posts which:
    • defend sexual contacts with children or which may give the impression that sexual contacts with children are harmless or acceptable;
    • defend criminal offenders, specially child abusers, and which are denying consequences from these criminal actions;
    • may cause envy over someone's sexual contacts with children;
podivin
Člen skupiny ČEPEK
Líbí se mi: Dívky a ženy
ve věku od: 2
ve věku do: 40
Výkřik do tmy: Srdce plné lásky přetéká v slzách očima *** Když někoho miluješ, znamená pro tebe víc než ty sám a chceš pro něj jen to nejlepší, ikdyby to tobě mělo působit bolest *** Ikdyž jsou to "jen" děti, mají mou úctu a chovám se k nim slušně *** Moc, peníze ani sex nemůžou nahradit dětskou radost, smích a lásku. *** Čiň, co chceš, pokud nikomu neškodíš *** Každý čin se ti třikrát vrátí
Dal: 578 poděkování
Dostal: 369 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od podivin »

MariaMom píše: pondělí 7. 9. 2020, 8:16:56 when I was 9-10 yeas old he did explain what a pedophile is.
Oh, I find it great that he has found the courage to tell it to you. But, probably he had to tell you to explain his love to you. I try to hide my love because I'm afraid that my exwife would deny the contact to my children.
MariaMom píše: pondělí 7. 9. 2020, 8:16:56I did never feel abused, rather loved. My father did always tell me what he was doing and why. Like, if you love someone you want to have sex too….
I cannot say (only you can), if you understood exactly what was happening those days and if you changed the opinion later, but I find great that you have felt loved and never felt abused and I hope you neither feel abused now, it's really love to the child, you know it yourself now, unfortunately not all childer have the same experience as you. Some day they understood they were abused and then they have bad feelings.
MariaMom píše: pondělí 7. 9. 2020, 8:16:56 My husband was much older then me, 18 years older. He was a friend if my dad and I did know he was a pedo. We had two children together. Im a widow now.
I understand now. I am sorry for your lost, I hope you had a happy marrige and life.
MariaMom píše: pondělí 7. 9. 2020, 8:16:56 Don’t know what GL or BL is… sorry. I have a girl 13 yo and a son 12 yo
GL stands for Girl Lover and BL for Boy Lover. But I have seen later in your profile, that you loves both gender. So your children were (or still are) you pedo-loves? Or do you feel no pedo-love to your children? I love my daughter as pedo too, but I allow the pedo-me only to watch, when I cuddle with me daughter, I do nothing sexual with her and I cuddle only as father.
Now I know that I am a dreamer, Believing in a world that isn't there
Život nemá tlačítko Restart - promrhané roky nelze vrátit a prožít znovu