An interesting topic on reddit

Section of the forum for English reactions to media, their articles etc.
simgiran
Čestný člen skupiny ČEPEK
Líbí se mi: Chlapci a ženy
ve věku od: 8
ve věku do: 15
Kontakt: e-mail: [email protected]
Výkřik do tmy: Jsem produkt dekadentního světonázoru a jakožto takový na slepé větvi vývoje.
Dal: 472 poděkování
Dostal: 567 poděkování

An interesting topic on reddit

Nový příspěvek od simgiran »

Is it naive to think a "Pedophiles' Rights" movement is gonna happen soon, or ever?
http://www.reddit.com/r/TrueAskReddit/comments/25hkvo/is_it_naive_to_think_a_pedophiles_rights_movement/
regina
Na trestné lavici
Líbí se mi: Chlapci
ve věku od: 7
ve věku do: 13
Dostal: 3 poděkování

Re: An interesting topic on reddit

Nový příspěvek od regina »

Catechism of the Catholic Church says:
Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues of self-mastery that teach them inner freedom, at times by the support of disinterested friendship, by prayer and sacramental grace, they can and should gradually and resolutely approach Christian perfection. :|

It resembles me very much the attitude of ČEPEK towards the pedophile persons.
Catechism of the ČEPEK:
Pedophile persons are called to chastity. *crazy*

When we talk or think about a homosexual person, or a heterosexual person, we understand a person who has a sexual drive to persons the same or opposite sex.
It is strange to us, for example, that a catholic priest renounces sex at all.
Being gay or hetero means being integrated, to have the desire and pursue it.
It is a little strange when someone maintains: I am a hetero but I remain in celibacy.
There must be some very important reasons.
What are the reasons to be celibate as a pedophile?
Because sex with a child is considered as a heavy crime.
So you can be a pedophile but without sex.
Like in catholic church. You can be gay but you may not realize your sexual drive.
Why the law prohibits sex with a child?
Not because it harms the child!
If you think that it is the reason, you are wrong!
The legislature, at least in Poland, prohibits sex with a child, because he thinks that this is a coup for its sexual freedom.
That a child is not mentally able to give an informed consent.
But even a dog can show its willingness and agree on something or not.
Because the issue does not apply of consent but acceptance.
People in general, children too, do not give a consent for sex , but they accept (approve)it or do not accept.
So even a five year old can accept caresses and kisses, or may reject them.
Kasz
Administrátor
Líbí se mi: Dívky a ženy
ve věku od: 4
ve věku do: 28
Kontakt: [email protected]
Výkřik do tmy: Nejvíc mi vadí předsudečné odsouzení - i když jsem neublížil žádnému dítěti, najdou se lidé, co píšou "postavit ke zdi, kulka to vyřeší". Ne, nevyřeší. Pedofilové, kteří nic nespáchali, zažívají celý život zbytečné utrpení jen z důvodu předsudků. To je třeba změnit. Proto vznikl tenhle web.
Dal: 1592 poděkování
Dostal: 3507 poděkování
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Nový příspěvek od Kasz »

You are repeatedly wrong, if you say, that law do not prohibits sex with children because it harms the child. Also this is wrong for ČEPEK.

ČEPEK considers the law as one of a means to protect children. Because you are repeatedly writing nonsenses, just now I have to warn you, that another defending sexual contact with children will be evaluated as a violation of our rules with its consequences.
Československá pedofilní komunita – již 13 let s Vámi! ❤️💙
regina
Na trestné lavici

Kasz píše:the law as one of a means to protect children
Protect from what??
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/judge-agrees-with-boy-who-identifies-as-a-girl/story-e6frg6nf-1226039973338
In Australia the judge agreed to change the sex of ten year old boy.
But: Australian Christian Lobby managing director Jim Wallace said he was "aghast", questioning whether any 10-year-old had the capacity to make such a decision.
If the court found that the ten year old boy can change sex , that he had the capacity to make such a decision, why in the case of sex is different?
PS
I'm sorry that You were upset again because of me.
I am not defending sexual contact with children.
I just I follow the absurdities associated with it.
On the one hand it is believed that 10-year-old boy has the ability to make some decisions, and from the other hand that cannot take another decision an equally important.
Naposledy upravil(a) Kasz dne pátek 16. 5. 2014, 0:30:36, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Důvod: Please, give hyperlinks between URL tags. Thanks.
Kasz
Administrátor
Líbí se mi: Dívky a ženy
ve věku od: 4
ve věku do: 28
Kontakt: [email protected]
Výkřik do tmy: Nejvíc mi vadí předsudečné odsouzení - i když jsem neublížil žádnému dítěti, najdou se lidé, co píšou "postavit ke zdi, kulka to vyřeší". Ne, nevyřeší. Pedofilové, kteří nic nespáchali, zažívají celý život zbytečné utrpení jen z důvodu předsudků. To je třeba změnit. Proto vznikl tenhle web.
Dal: 1592 poděkování
Dostal: 3507 poděkování
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Nový příspěvek od Kasz »

The law does not forbid the decision of 10 year old boy to have sex with anybody, but it forbid adult to have sex with that boy. Why? Because it is very simple to manipulate with the boy's consent for sex.

Again, again and again the same words, but you are blind!
Československá pedofilní komunita – již 13 let s Vámi! ❤️💙
regina
Na trestné lavici

Kasz píše:Because it is very simple to manipulate with the boy's consent for sex.
Why to manipulate?
Guys also manipulate their girlfriends?
Boys pick up girls when they are in love with them. *air_kiss*
They are nice to them, buy flowers, invite to the cinema, go together to a swimming pool etc.
Is it something wrong?
Pedophiles do the same.
Why to call it a manipulation?

I did not write that the law forbids the boy to decide.
I wrote that in the case of changing sex the judge admitted that the boy is able to decide for himself.
But in case the boy wanted to have sex with an older woman the court would not take his decision into account.
Kofola Nizozemi
Registrovaný uživatel
Líbí se mi: Dívky
ve věku od: 5
ve věku do: 11
Dal: 33 poděkování
Dostal: 30 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od Kofola Nizozemi »

regina píše:
Kasz píše:Because it is very simple to manipulate with the boy's consent for sex.
Why to manipulate?
Guys also manipulate their girlfriends?
Boys pick up girls when they are in love with them. *air_kiss*
They are nice to them, buy flowers, invite to the cinema, go together to a swimming pool etc.
Is it something wrong?
Pedophiles do the same.
Why to call it a manipulation?

I did not write that the law forbids the boy to decide.
I wrote that in the case of changing sex the judge admitted that the boy is able to decide for himself.
But in case the boy wanted to have sex with an older woman the court would not take his decision into account.
The thing is that because of the dictatorship of the brutal empire of the European Union (Союз Эвропейский) the Czech Republics have no longer free speech.
I understand that the administrator or moderator have no other option than to give applaud for the rules of the EU that forbid love and forbid free association, forbid free speech and do oppose childrights and human rights. *wall*

The EU is not much better then the current Russian Empire under Tsar Putin. *drag*

Czech Republics was a free country when they stepped out of the Warschau-pact (although communism at least had free and excellent healthcare, jobs for everybody, safety, good and cheap public transport and one of the best education for free worldwide), but now Czech is in a new pact, the Brussel-pact, which is worse. *will*

Association Martijn in Nizozemi, Netherlands is illegal now. Free speech is in real danger, on the internet there is no free speech, on television there was no free speech since 1996 in the Netherlands, on the phone you have to be carefull, phones are taped, almost all of them, even when talking to a friend in your own house, you have to watch out, since even if your mobile phone is off, the Dutch and American NSA-secret services are still listening to you, they switch on your microfone in your mobile phone, even when it is off. It is only off, if you pull out the accu!
So far for freedom in the west. There is no freedom. There is only the illusion of freedom. The EU is a fascist dictatorship.

If Czech want to be free, they step out of the EU. Vote against dictatorship and censorship, vote against the EU on may 22.
Odpovědět