Potřebujete pomoci? Trápíte se a nevíte si rady? Vyzkoušejte kontaktní terapii či online krizovou intervenci na PARAFILIK.CZ

Any countries where life is better if one likes little girls

Section of the forum for English discussion about other topics.
Kofola Nizozemi
Registrovaný uživatel
Líbí se mi: Dívky
ve věku od: 5
ve věku do: 11
Dal: 22 poděkování
Dostal: 30 poděkování

Any countries where life is better if one likes little girls

Nový příspěvek od Kofola Nizozemi »

As I travel to many countries in the world, hoping to find some place where I can just be myself and I do not have to lie everyday, just a life without sex, that´s okay for me (although I still do consedir that´s children do need sex for to grow up in a loving way, however I can live without it), I still did not find any place yet. Most countries are even less tolerant as Netherlands at this moment.

I was in Africa, former Sovjet-Union, America Latina. People are not nice.

So I do not ask if someone knows a place where sex is legal, like I did mention I do not care about sex soo much. But I do care about honesty and being sincere, this seems to be impossible everywhere. Every day having to lie why I am not married, why I live alone, makes me every day hate human being a little more. Except for some good friends in Netherlands, I have to lie everyday (even to most of my family who thinks I did forget about little girls by now, but I meet them every day ofcourse and I still think they are extremely sexy and beautyfull and cute and nice (made of sugar and spice)).

I do not have a job anymore, this whole things made me litterary ill, sick. :'(

I can´t work with people if I have to lie everyday, I simply can´t respect them anylonger, they only like me because I play theater and people believe all my stupid stories why I do not work and why I do not have a girlfriend (the thing is, I am not ugly, otherwise that would be a nice excuse).

So maybe someone knows some country where life is better, less lonely and less sad, somewhere on this beautyfull planet, with it´s ugly people. Respect for Pancha Mama (Mother Earth) *daisy*

I am willing to work for only 100 euro (2500 Kc) a month or so, I do not mind poverty (in term of money), I am capable of learning other languages. But I´m not capable to live somewhere where there is no single trace of respect and only hate and ignorance.

Na schledanou,

Kofola Nizozemi
corniis

Re: Any countries where life is better if one likes little g

Nový příspěvek od corniis »

You just said everything that sits on my heart.