How to prevent Czech and Slovak Republic from becoming the same dangerous state as the Netherlands.

Section of the forum for English discussion about other topics.
Kofola Nizozemi
Registrovaný uživatel
Líbí se mi: Dívky
ve věku od: 5
ve věku do: 11
Dal: 33 poděkování
Dostal: 30 poděkování

How to prevent Czech and Slovak Republic from becoming the same dangerous state as the Netherlands.

Nový příspěvek od Kofola Nizozemi »

Ahoj.

As you probably all know, the Netherlands today is a dangerous place to live in, especially if you like children (but also if you are non-white, gay or Jewish for example).

It used to be very different. Long time ago, in the '90's, the Netherlands was a safe place and even a refugee-shelter for many who like children. There were emigrants from the USA and UK for example to look for a safe place, as in their countries there was and still is a lot of discrimination and violence against minorities.
They went to my country for safety.

And I remember conversations with them, watch out, the Netherlands will become a dangerous and violent place in the future. In that time it sounded very unlikely. The Netherlands was the first country to recognise gay-mariage. We were a tolerant country and the police was active against violence directed against minorities.

But that was a long time ago. That was before there was internet, there were not even mobile phones at that time. The '90's the Berlin Wall, die antifaschistischer Schutzmauer (as the east-Germans called it), just fell down, everything seemed happy and full of joy. What in the world could go wrong?

And wrong it went and really really wrong. Today people get beaten up, being even killed because of their sexual orientation in the Netherlands.

Today, Czech Republics looks like a paradise if you compare your country to the Netherlands (about Slovakia I do not know). There seem to be no violence directed towards minorities, violence and murder appear to be a rare thing in the Czech Republics and police seems honest and they really do their duty.
It feels like another planet to me.

Last summer the Czechs made a movie "Caught in the net" about the risks for children being online and some men unfortenately have bad intentions on the internet (personally I think the whole internet is a bad thing and should be abolished all together). It is good to point at the dangers of the internet for children.
I just fear that the main public in Czech Rep. does not understand the difference between men who abuse (who might not be pedophile at all) and pedophiles in general.
That's were it went wrong in my country too. It started with initiatives similar to 'to catch a predator' for year on a commercial Dutch channel and look what happened, in 2019 we could see the first killing of a pedophile and today my country is dangerous to live in.

How to prevent the Czech and Slovak Republics from becoming too a dangerous place?

Emigration is not easy. I probably have to emigrate, it is far too dangerous. But remember, today you are safe in your country. I was safe in my country too and I remember being happy and even proud to live in a safe and social country in the '90's. The same country that I really hate today. The same country that is no longer a safe place for minorities.

So the question is: how to prevent Czech Republics from becoming a dangerous place for minorities?

The Dutch failed. Please do not make the same mistakes as we did. :'(

Na shledanou.
Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi Kofola Nizozemi za příspěvek:
Dreamer
Dreamer
Člen skupiny ČEPEK
ve věku od: 2
ve věku do: 10
Výkřik do tmy: Nemiluju holčičky, protože jsem pedofil. Jsem pedofil, protože miluju holčičky.
Dal: 1595 poděkování
Dostal: 809 poděkování

Re: How to prevent Czech and Slovak Republic from becoming the same dangerous state as the Netherlands.

Nový příspěvek od Dreamer »

So the question is: What changed the direction so badly in Netherlands? I’m a bit worried about the direction our country is heading, but it is because I fear populism and right extremism - but it is raising everywhere in the world.

Some time ago, you blamed the fact Netherlands went too left, it was too liberal, and it caused a strong reaction. If it was the case I’d not be too worried the same can happen in our country :-).

Anyway, most pedophiles hide their sexual preferences here, and we don’t even have a public registry of sex offenders, yet. Unless you openly talk or act on your desires, nobody can/will hunt or hurt you.

In my opinion, everyone needs to act in a way to build a respect of others. If you’re successful with that, you can even tell your friends or colleagues about your pedophilia, and, most likely, they will continue to respect you.

Only a very few people here are brave enough to be open about their sexuality publicly. It would be nice if the number could grow. Obviously, if we’ll head more to the right, or we’ll follow your path, it will hardly happen.
Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi Dreamer za příspěvek:
Kofola Nizozemi
Kofola Nizozemi
Registrovaný uživatel
ve věku od: 5
ve věku do: 11
Dal: 33 poděkování
Dostal: 30 poděkování

Re: How to prevent Czech and Slovak Republic from becoming the same dangerous state as the Netherlands.

Nový příspěvek od Kofola Nizozemi »

For my country it is too late.

It has become a violent, racist, dangerous country.

Again: please make a plan together in Czech Republic to prevent Czech from becoming the same failed state like we are here in Holland.

Telling the Czech people that there is a huge difference between a child molester and a pedophile is already something. It is really necessary. Here in Holland people are far too stupid to understand this.

And defend yourselves. In Czech Republic you have the advantage that some weapons are legal, in Holland even peprovej sprej is illegal, defending yourself is almost impossible here.
Only doing some fight-sport might be possible or body-building.

You might need something like a defend force.

Czech today does not seem dangerous or violent. Maybe just Cheb and Praha (around hlavni nadrazi for example) are a little dangerous, but that's it I guess. But the same could be said for the Netherlands in the '90's. It was safe at that time, like you are safe today.

I do not like violence, I actually really hate this. But the Dutch we were too naive, we thought in the '90's we would be safe always, we did never had to defend ourselves. Today it is too late, we can not even come together anymore, there is no pedophile-association left, everyone has to fight alone, while the pedohunters fight together and some carry weapons (real weapons, not just peprovy sprej), although all weapons are illegal.
Even if I do body-building and I have a little fighting techniques, I can not defend myself to people who carry guns. Or if 5 people attack me, while I am alone.

In Czech there are far more legal options to defend yourself and to stick together.
Daniel
Člen skupiny ČEPEK
Líbí se mi: Dívky a ženy
ve věku od: 4
ve věku do: 10
Kontakt: [email protected]
Výkřik do tmy: O každé dívence smýšlej, chovej se k ní a jednej s ní tak, jako by to byla tvoje milovaná dcera.
Dal: 559 poděkování
Dostal: 721 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od Daniel »

Kofola Nizozemi píše: čtvrtek 4. 3. 2021, 22:30:18 in Holland even peprovej sprej is illegal
That is crazy. A few month ago I bought pepper spray for my 14-years old daughter. I ask the man in the store and he told me, that the only limitation is, that pepper spray can be sold only to adult person, but after that even the child can carry it and use it (under the responsibility of the parents, of course). And for the 15 birthday I am planning to give her knife and survival kit. She will need it for the youth summer camp.

By the way, are there any knife regulations in the Holland? I have heard, that some countries in the western Europe have laws restricting knifes. For example that you can't carry knife longer then 7 cm. When I heard it for the first time, I thought, that it is a joke.
Všichni dospělí byli nejdříve dětmi. Ale málokdo se na to pamatuje.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry: Malý princ
Odpovědět